Mizuno ST200X Fairway Woodsview other products
The larger footprint (compared with the ST200) of the ST200X inspires confidence when stood at address. However, despite it being slightly larger, it has been created with an extremely lightweight design that when combined with more mass in the heel makes it easier to launch the ball higher, straighter and further.
Key features and benefits include:
- Maraging Face in the 5 and 7 wood offers remarkable ball speed
- Forged SAT Beta 20141 Ti face in the 3-wood maintains performance for longer
- Wet weather score lines maintain adequate spin in wet conditions
- Weight has been redistributed low and deep for forgiveness and high launches
- Lightweight variable thickness graphite crown improves clubhead speed
- Slightly larger profile for confident look at address
- Available in 16, 18.5 and 21.5 degree lofts
You must come and give the ST200X fairway wood a try, especially if going longer and straighter with your woods is on your to-do list this year.